วันพุธที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Interview With Farah Risoen - Life Coach

Recently I have had the privilege of working with Farah Risoen, a Life Coach, on both a personal and professional level. Following are the answers to some of the questions that I had while working with Farah:

Q. What is your past experience in coaching others through their life transitions?

Transition Coaching

I've been a Life Coach since 1999, and have had the privilege of working with hundreds of people from all around the world with amazing results.

Interview With Farah Risoen - Life Coach

I would say up until a couple of years ago, about 60% of the people that I have coached were going through some change or life transition in their careers, relationships, health or life in general... The other 40% were focused on increasing their effectiveness in business, sales, and just taking their lives to the next level.

In the last couple of years, I have seen this percentage go up! Now about 80% of my clients seek my help because they are going through a career, relationship or life transition.

Q. How would you describe what a life transition is?

I would describe life transition as any change that moves us from one phase to another. For most people many of these changes and life transitions can be challenging times, because of the uncertainly and unfamiliarity they bring us!

Going through a career change, divorce, health challenge, or a life transition to find our true self and purpose can be taxing...

...But I know from experience, with the right resources and coach, these changes and life transitions can/will help us create our best life!

Q. How do people begin to initiate a positive life transition?

The first step to initiating any kind of change is awareness; in particular of our thoughts.

Start to consciously think positively about what you want to have and create in your life.

It doesn't matter how things have been up until now... If you want your life to be happy, fulfilled, and purposeful in the future, choose to think that way in the present!

Q. What would my first steps be if I required assistance and coaching through a life transition?

The best start is to email me to schedule a FREE phone consultation, so I can assess your goals and needs.

Q. What can I expect from you as my coach during my life transition?

As a life coach, I:

• Guide you to get clear and specific about what you really want to have & create in your life

• Help you transform your mindset/thought process to one that absolutely supports and empowers you at this point in your life

• Teach you how to be a "magnet" to manifest and attract the things you want

• Tell you what you "need" to hear, NOT what you "want" to hear - keep it true, authentic and honest!

• Hold you accountable to your commitments, words, and highest standard

• Guide you to design and come up with a progress plan that moves you forward towards your set goals, intentions and purpose

Q. Can you recommend any follow-up help that I could access on my own as I progress through my life transition?

Yes!

a. First get clear about your goal and what you want! If you're not sure what that is, start with what you don't want!

b. Now come up with compelling reasons why you want it. If your reasons are not compelling to YOU, or you're not sure why you want it, then go back to the first step and get absolutely clear.

c. Now spend some time thinking about your beliefs, feelings, and thoughts around having, creating or achieving this goal... If they are positive and empowering, then you are aligned... But if they are not, you need to do some work around changing your thoughts, feelings and beliefs.

*******************

Laughter and love,
Rick Fess

Interview With Farah Risoen - Life Coach

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น