วันพุธที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Google+ (G+) Hangout On Air: Online Dating Show with Coach Ceil - Webisode 001

Google+ (G+) Hangout On Air: Online Dating Show with Coach Ceil - Webisode 001 Video Clips. Duration : 44.28 Mins.


SocialMediaToolCoach.com -- Watch as Dating Coach Ceil Hansen shares tips and advice via a Google Plus Hangout On Air. Google Plus Hangout On Air Online Dating Show with Dating Coach Ceil Hansen Online Dating can bring up an insanely huge bag of not-so-warm-and-fuzzy emotions, including doubt, fear, confusion, and sometimes even anger. Dating +Coach Ceil Hansen of Los Angeles, CA addresses many questions from viewers and discusses simple, easy-to-use methodologies that will surely help singles transition and navigate the chaotic world of Online Dating. This brand new online Dating Show is brought to you by Social Media Tool Coach and Google+ expert +Kim Beasley via KimLive.TV aired through Google+ Hangout on Air. Today's show topics included the following questions from our viewers Does online dating really work for today's singles? I just recently got divorced and I've been told that I should get back out there and meet people. Should I start with online dating or what do you suggest? How can I be sure that the person that I'm connecting with via an online dating service is actually who they say they are? What are some ways that I can make my online dating profile more attractive? OK, so I'm made plans to meet for the first time with someone that I met online. What are some of the things that I should keep in mind for safety? What if we live in two different locations? Is there such a thing as having an accountability partner when it comes to dating? What should I keep ...

Keywords: Hangout On Air, Google Plus, Google+, G+, online dating show, dating show, dating coach, dating, coach, online, eharmony, match.com, Online Dating Service, Search, Tips, advice, dating tips, dating advice, coach ceil, Reality, Pick, Success, Attraction, Coaching, Personal, Training, Live, Discussion

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น