วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

SUPER RESULTS from Vicki Irvin's Super Seat

SUPER RESULTS from Vicki Irvin's Super Seat Tube. Duration : 5.40 Mins.


I'm super excited because each time I get with Vicki Irvin I get challenged to drill down and gain more clarity. At the Extreme Women Entrpreneurs Event I sat in Vicki Irvin's Super Seat and received laser coaching from Vicki herself, James Malinchak and Jonathan Sprinkles! I went home to implement IMMEDIATELY!!! With my 7 Step System, I coach women who are in transition to transform their life, get unstuck, gain clarity, monetize their ideas and let their gifts shine so they can live the life they were meant to live!

Keywords: clarity, gifts, talents, transformation, ideas, Vicki Irvin, super seat, life coaching, life coach, Super Woman Lifestyle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น