วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Willow Ryan Vlog #1 - Minimalism Running (Vibram Five Fingers & Barefoot)

Willow Ryan Vlog #1 - Minimalism Running (Vibram Five Fingers & Barefoot) Video Clips. Duration : 3.67 Mins.


Just for the love of running...I began running in my Vibram Five Fingers after continuous running injuries and loved the idea of running the way we were intended to run...with our feet and legs as our springboards for locomotion. Since I began my transition, my neck, back, legs and feet have all undergone tremendous change. My neck is not as chronically tight, my low back feels relaxed and my legs are so much STRONGER! A special thanks goes out to Coach Jim for being so supportive of my ventures to assist other runners with Yoga & Massage as well as happily supporting my minimalist running. For those of you with questions how to SAFELY and SLOWLY transition part or full time minimalist wearing, I welcome your questions and will be uploading your top 10 soon. Namaste' -Willow Ryan, CYT, LMT imagine@willowryan.com www.willowryan.com "Imagine Yourself Doing Great Things...Now open your eyes and make them your Reality"

Keywords: mobile

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น