วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Motiv Venom Strike Bowling Ball Review - UBowling.com

Motiv Venom Strike Bowling Ball Review - UBowling.com Video Clips. Duration : 2.48 Mins.


The new Motiv Venom Strike was designed to be an smooth rolling controllable ball to use in light to medium oil. We have found the Venom to be very aggressive and even though the layout was intended to be an early and smooth reaction, the ball tears off of the transition at the break point. This is not a bowling ball I would use on light oil and it is usually the first one out of my bag in the fresh oil. Once the lanes break down, I go to a weaker and longer reacting ball like the 2Cruel. I definitely like this ball though, it was worked great and is easily the best Motiv ball I have ever thrown. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mid range ball any time soon.

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น