วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

MP ONEONONE CHAKRAS WEBINAR - NEW: Individual Format with claimed scheduling!

MP ONEONONE CHAKRAS WEBINAR - NEW: Individual Format with claimed scheduling! Video Clips. Duration : 1.95 Mins.


mponeonone.com CLICK 'Show more' for info NEW: Now also offered in an individual one day format with flexible personal scheduling! Dear global Friend, I have a SUPER OFFER for you. Boost up your energy with my CHAKRAS webinar. Highly qualitative based on the combination of Business, Science and Spirituality. Raise your awareness and live a life full of potential. 40% discount so for 297,- EUR you gain in two days a wealth on information and know how to balance your energy system. I work with small groups - all is confidential with high ethics - so you can explore and be your own self. It includes an assessment, report, booklet, keynotes and certificate and I close with a grande finale! All content is developed and written by myself. Check out mponeonone.com and for ordering and the schedule see mponeonone.com Interact and LET'S GO CHAKRAS! Feel free to spread the word. Thank you in advance! Namaste, Michèle INFO ON ME: My name is drs. Michèle Pascale (46) and I come from Amsterdam yet I reside in Berlin. I am the Director and Owner of MP ONEONONE Your Spiritual Life Coach For Change & Transition, a highly qualitative made to measure global online coaching business that focuses on Private Clients and Business Clients (individual basis). My core business is Transformational Coaching. I also offer Supervision for Coaches, Trainers, Consultants, Managers and the like who want a Sparring Partner a/o reflect on their work. I have years of experience in Business Consultancy and ...

Keywords: Chakras, Webinar, Workshop, Training, Healing, Energy, Medicine, Quantum, Physics, Bio, Energetics, Transformation, Health, Global, Personal, Coaching, Consultancy, Meditation, NLP, Stress, Management, Development, Career, Reiki, Positivity, Positive, Affirmations, Future, Goalsetting, Totality, of, Possibilities, Alignment, Abundance, Self, Supervision, Weight, Loss, The, Gap, Business, Science, Spirituality, Alternative, Therapy, Now, Success, Motivation, Change, Life, Improvement, MPONEONONE

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น