วันพุธที่ 28 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My first self-injection part 1

My first self-injection part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 8.93 Mins.


So I've been on testosterone for almost 2 years, and I've never actually injected myself before. I always went to the clinic and got a nurse to do it.. But then, after I'd been off T for a couple months for personal reasons, I was going nuts without it.. and really didn't want to leave the house, so I decided to self-inject. I had all the supplies to do it.. I just needed some coaching -- from a friend who lives on the other side of the continent, and from my best friend Chelsey. Both part 1 & 2 have been heavily edited.. but this fiasco carried on for over an hour.. lol

Tags: ftm, f2m, transman, transguy, transgender, transgendered, transsexual, transsexuality, transition, testosterone, hormones, self injection, injection, dominic, xtwoofheartsx, nervous, Two, Of, Heartsx

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น